Picture in Picture in Picture
Apparently I'm going to need a new TV starting tomorrow.
... one that has a way to watch three programs at once.
Why?
Three words.
World Cup... Wimbledon... Tour de France
All at the same time.
Tour de France will of course not be the same without Lance Armstrong... but almost bigger news is that Jan Ullrich and Ivan Basso -- the two who were going to gut it out for Lance's coveted yellow jersey and 1st place on the platform this year -- are out on doping charges. Poor guys... Well, dumb guys, actually. I guess the Discovery Channel team will actually have a chance, then.
Germany - penalty kicks - bummer for Argentina.
Sania Mirza out in the first round... but played a rather good match I thought against the #7 seed. Too bad she is still to 'young' to close out a match properly. She really could've won. She has her doubles career, though.
I am planning to jump on a jet to London next Friday night if by some miracle Andre Agassi makes it to the finals against Roger Federer. That would be worth the plane ride.
OK back to work and surfing channels.
~lk
... one that has a way to watch three programs at once.
Why?
Three words.
World Cup... Wimbledon... Tour de France
All at the same time.
Tour de France will of course not be the same without Lance Armstrong... but almost bigger news is that Jan Ullrich and Ivan Basso -- the two who were going to gut it out for Lance's coveted yellow jersey and 1st place on the platform this year -- are out on doping charges. Poor guys... Well, dumb guys, actually. I guess the Discovery Channel team will actually have a chance, then.
Germany - penalty kicks - bummer for Argentina.
Sania Mirza out in the first round... but played a rather good match I thought against the #7 seed. Too bad she is still to 'young' to close out a match properly. She really could've won. She has her doubles career, though.
I am planning to jump on a jet to London next Friday night if by some miracle Andre Agassi makes it to the finals against Roger Federer. That would be worth the plane ride.
OK back to work and surfing channels.
~lk
Comments
Now Tiger baseball, that's a way to spend an afternoon!