Roland Garros Time Once Again
Yes, it is time for the red clay courts of Roland Garros -- The French Open. I've found it's a bit more difficult for some reason for me to watch the tournament here in the USA than it is when I am in India. Of course, I'll be back in India just in time to watch the finals, so hope to see Roger Federer vs. Rafael Nadal... and Justine Henin-Hardenne vs. Amelie Mauresmo in a great finals series.
Sadly, my good friend Sania Mirza lost in the first round. That's what happens when you lose your top 32 ranking and have to play the #10 player and arch rival in the first round. So sad, Sania. Better luck at Wimbledon.
~lk
Sadly, my good friend Sania Mirza lost in the first round. That's what happens when you lose your top 32 ranking and have to play the #10 player and arch rival in the first round. So sad, Sania. Better luck at Wimbledon.
~lk
Comments