Word of the Day
I love words. I love learning new words. I love using new words. I love spelling new words.
I know, I'm a word nerd. Ah well... someone has to be one.
My new favorite word is SHAMBOLIC.
Definition: shambolic /adjective colloquial/ chaotic, disorganized
First overheard: During England vs. Portugal World Cup Quarter Final match, describing the state of the match officiating
Personal usage...
Kevin: "Why didn't the kids get their naps today?"
Leah: "The power went out, they refused to sleep or stay in their room, and the entire situation was completely shambolic!"
I love new words.
~lk
I know, I'm a word nerd. Ah well... someone has to be one.
My new favorite word is SHAMBOLIC.
Definition: shambolic /adjective colloquial/ chaotic, disorganized
First overheard: During England vs. Portugal World Cup Quarter Final match, describing the state of the match officiating
Personal usage...
Kevin: "Why didn't the kids get their naps today?"
Leah: "The power went out, they refused to sleep or stay in their room, and the entire situation was completely shambolic!"
I love new words.
~lk
Comments