Delicious!
I was delighted to create a delicious new salad tonight!
Trying to stick to the weightloss plan, I am eating a lot more fruits and veggies and much smaller portions of the 'main course'... meat, curry, sandwich, etc. So tonight, to fill up my plate, I created this new twist on a cole slaw salad that is sure to have veggie lovers out there asking for more!
And! 1 cup of this delightful new treat is only 83 calories! Awesome!
Here's the 'recipe'... Enjoy!
Leah's Delightful Cole Slaw Salad
In large bowl, combine:
1 cup chopped broccoli
1 cup diced onions
1 cup shredded cabbage
1 cup grated carrots
1 T sesame seeds
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
In separate small dish, combine and mix well:
1 T mayonaise
1/3 cup cider vinegar
1/2 t salt (or to taste)
1/2 t pepper (or to taste)
Pour dressing over salad and combine thoroughly. Eat and enjoy!
~lk
Trying to stick to the weightloss plan, I am eating a lot more fruits and veggies and much smaller portions of the 'main course'... meat, curry, sandwich, etc. So tonight, to fill up my plate, I created this new twist on a cole slaw salad that is sure to have veggie lovers out there asking for more!
And! 1 cup of this delightful new treat is only 83 calories! Awesome!
Here's the 'recipe'... Enjoy!
Leah's Delightful Cole Slaw Salad
In large bowl, combine:
1 cup chopped broccoli
1 cup diced onions
1 cup shredded cabbage
1 cup grated carrots
1 T sesame seeds
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
In separate small dish, combine and mix well:
1 T mayonaise
1/3 cup cider vinegar
1/2 t salt (or to taste)
1/2 t pepper (or to taste)
Pour dressing over salad and combine thoroughly. Eat and enjoy!
~lk
Comments