A First...
I had an unpleasant 'first' today....
My iPod got 'corrupted'.
Don't ask how it happened. I have no idea. Yesterday I was happily downloading, sync-ing and watching an episode of 'Top Chef'... and this morning the software said, "We're sorry, but your iPod is corrupted". UGH. I had visions of losing all my music and all my videos.
I know this is actually a common occurrence. I walked through many an iPod crash with Ben C. last year. However, I thought I could be 'careful enough' to not let it happen to me. I was wrong.
Thankfully of course, my iTunes software on my computer is just fine and all my 'product' is in tact. So, I am in the process of re-sync-ing my iPod and we'll see what happens.
Technology. Some days we love it... some days we want to chuck it out the window. But mostly we love it, right?
~lk
UPDATE! iPod fixed! Nothing lost! Hooray!
My iPod got 'corrupted'.
Don't ask how it happened. I have no idea. Yesterday I was happily downloading, sync-ing and watching an episode of 'Top Chef'... and this morning the software said, "We're sorry, but your iPod is corrupted". UGH. I had visions of losing all my music and all my videos.
I know this is actually a common occurrence. I walked through many an iPod crash with Ben C. last year. However, I thought I could be 'careful enough' to not let it happen to me. I was wrong.
Thankfully of course, my iTunes software on my computer is just fine and all my 'product' is in tact. So, I am in the process of re-sync-ing my iPod and we'll see what happens.
Technology. Some days we love it... some days we want to chuck it out the window. But mostly we love it, right?
~lk
UPDATE! iPod fixed! Nothing lost! Hooray!
Comments
looking intot gettingthe 80 gig here soon.
B