Fit to Eat
One of my favorite things about traveling is ROOM SERVICE! I love to walk into a hotel room and pick up a menu and see what delicious things I can order... :)
When I'm in South Asia, however, the room service experience becomes even more interesting as I leaf through the pages of the menu and see the unique spellings of the food choices.
While nothing can beat the 'Backed Chicken' of the ever-popular Hotel King Palace, here are some of the things I could order in the hotel I'm at right now...
'Roster Burger' - aka chicken burger
'Spicy Country Boy' - aka lamb burger
'Vegetable Exotic Mexican Fire - aka... well, no idea really...
'Mushroom and Cottage Cheese Scrunched'... hmmm
'Veg Gold Coins' - aka new support discovery method
'Soupa Gross' - i'm totally not kidding....
'Cabbage Fuggat' - ????
'Shells and Wings' - ???
'Glogg' - oh boy, I better quit while I'm ahead...
Bon Appetit!!
~lk
When I'm in South Asia, however, the room service experience becomes even more interesting as I leaf through the pages of the menu and see the unique spellings of the food choices.
While nothing can beat the 'Backed Chicken' of the ever-popular Hotel King Palace, here are some of the things I could order in the hotel I'm at right now...
'Roster Burger' - aka chicken burger
'Spicy Country Boy' - aka lamb burger
'Vegetable Exotic Mexican Fire - aka... well, no idea really...
'Mushroom and Cottage Cheese Scrunched'... hmmm
'Veg Gold Coins' - aka new support discovery method
'Soupa Gross' - i'm totally not kidding....
'Cabbage Fuggat' - ????
'Shells and Wings' - ???
'Glogg' - oh boy, I better quit while I'm ahead...
Bon Appetit!!
~lk
Comments
This is so unfair.
Sorry for the blog hijack, but c'mon...The Tigers win the pennant!