Book 4: Jesus Mean and Wild
Just completed book #4 for the year... "Jesus Mean and Wild" by Mark Galli.
I really enjoyed this book. It was a refreshing take on the life and character of Jesus and who he 'really' is, not the Jesus we often make him out to be.
Thanks to Scott, we can hear more from the author at
http://www.markgalli.com/galliblog/
if you're interested.
This is the book that I took so many quotes out of a few blog posts back. Not every chapter was award-winning, but most of the chapters had at least something that was really meaningful to me. I highly recommend reading this one.
~lk
I really enjoyed this book. It was a refreshing take on the life and character of Jesus and who he 'really' is, not the Jesus we often make him out to be.
Thanks to Scott, we can hear more from the author at
http://www.markgalli.com/galliblog/
if you're interested.
This is the book that I took so many quotes out of a few blog posts back. Not every chapter was award-winning, but most of the chapters had at least something that was really meaningful to me. I highly recommend reading this one.
~lk
Comments