zzzzzzzzzzzzz

My dog is snoring.

Yes, that's right. I'm sitting here blogging and working, and my small dog, Celia, is sitting right next to me on the chair... snoring. Apparently this is a comfortable and safe spot for her.

Why 'safe' you ask? Well, two reasons, really. First, there were fireworks tonight. Lots of fireworks. I don't know why. There just were. All over the city you could see them. And hear them. Celia hates fireworks. And when I say 'hates' I mean abhors, is terrified by, and cannot go on with normal life as a result. She sits and shakes as if there is no tomorrow. Poor little doggie. Nothing calms her down.

And second? Well, our big dog, Maggie, is going through some hormonal, old age, cranky aging dog phase and likes to attack Celia for basically no reason. Celia hates to touch the floor now because she is afraid that the simple act of walking from the living room to her water dish will get her trounced. Poor baby.

So yes, my dog is snoring. Comfortable, safe... asleep.

Good night!

~lk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day