Non-essential
My brother blogged recently about the variety of non-essential things in his car that keep breaking.
I'm inspired.
Therefore, here is a little list of things in my house... non-essential? Some. Essential? Many... You can decide. All are presently still broken...
1. Bedroom air-conditioner
2. Chilled water dispenser knob
3. Power stabilizer to my computer equipment
4. Toilet flushing handle
5. Kitchen sink drainage system
6. VHS player
7. Bathroom sink
8. Phones
9. Bedroom light
10. One living room fan
11. Moulding around dining room ceiling fan
12. Several buttons on the TV remote
13. Nearly all our power strips
Wow... I guess it's time to call a handyman!
~lk
I'm inspired.
Therefore, here is a little list of things in my house... non-essential? Some. Essential? Many... You can decide. All are presently still broken...
1. Bedroom air-conditioner
2. Chilled water dispenser knob
3. Power stabilizer to my computer equipment
4. Toilet flushing handle
5. Kitchen sink drainage system
6. VHS player
7. Bathroom sink
8. Phones
9. Bedroom light
10. One living room fan
11. Moulding around dining room ceiling fan
12. Several buttons on the TV remote
13. Nearly all our power strips
Wow... I guess it's time to call a handyman!
~lk
Comments