Drip
I have dog drool on my foot.
I have only 9 emails in my box.
I have a ferociously growling stomach.
I have a new episode of Numb3rs to watch on my iPod.
I have two sweetly sleeping children.
I have the time to go to bed early.
I have some fun ideas about a family vacation I want to take this summer.
I have beautiful visions of the thick and delicious oatmeal I will eat tomorrow morning.
I have a smile on my face after watching 'Nigella Express'.. one of my favorite cooking shows of all time.
I have a blanket over me as I try to keep warm during this still-cool month of January.
I have high hopes of going to see National Treasure II this weekend.
I have some toys to clean up ... mostly stuffed animals and coloring books... before going to bed.
I have puzzles and games and wrapping paper to put away neatly in our guest room cupboard before Terri comes home next week to reclaim her room in our house.
I have an ice cream custard cooling in the fridge waiting to be processed into Cookies and Cream Ice Cream in my delightful Kitchenaid Mixer Ice Cream Maker Attachment.
I have to go shopping for more fruit tomorrow morning after the gym.
I have great ambition to make it to 12 minutes of running on the treadmill tomorrow morning; today it was 11.
I have to sign off and go to bed now.
I have high hopes that you will also HAVE many glorious 'things' on this magnificent Monday.
~lk
Comments