New Blog Site

I've decided to switch blog hosts. Here's my new blog. I may transfer over my old blog... or I might not. We'll see.

Thanks for checking in from time to time!

~lk

Comments

Benjamin said…
Oh yea!! Way to convert. I love the new look!

B
Kim G. said…
Ooohhh! Pretty! Me likey the pinkness . . . Come to the dark side of bloggerland, leave your neat little journalpad site behind . . . mwha ha ha ha . . *evil laugh*

BTW - writing challenge update: entered my first writing contest - Only thirty blog entries, but I made the final cut. They announce the winners in a few days. Look for the "Magic Milk Crate" entry if you want to read it and a link to the site if you want to participate next time.

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day