Wimbledon Rain Delay... Already!

The first delightful day of Wimbledon has arrived.... as has the first Wimbledon rain delay! Ah yes, London in the 'spring' is wet and wonderful.

Roger Federer is of course the man to beat on the men's side... but in my opinion, the women's side is completely up for grabs.

I really wish I could be there for the tournament as it is Andre Agassi's last Wimbledon -- he's officially announced his retirement effective after the US Open this year. Wouldn't it be fun if he won Wimbledon and/or the US Open? That would of course be a miracle and I think people would surely cheer him on. Even Federer or Nadal fans ... !

www.wimbledon.org

Enjoy!

~lk

Comments

Maggie said…
Oh to be at wimbledon, with strawberries & cream, and cups of tea, watching the Tennis. Queuing for hours to get a ticket to get in. Oh, how i'd love to see Agassi play - wish I was there.

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day