Am I ... ??
I ran across a good reminder for me today as I was preparing for a new weekly meeting with my friend Megan...
From one of my favorite verses:
Am I ... ? Are the things that I do ... ? Are the things that I say ... ?
TRUE?
NOBLE?
RIGHT?
LOVELY?
ADMIRABLE?
EXCELLENT?
PRAISEWORTHY?
What an incredibly difficult list to attain. However, also an effective checklist when thoughts run through my head; when words want to leave my lips. What a difference it would make in my relationships, in my reputation, in my worship if these things could be said of me, my actions, my words and my attitudes.
Am I ... ? Are the things that I do ... ? Are the things that I say ... ?
Maybe not always, but maybe each day a little closer.
~lk
From one of my favorite verses:
Am I ... ? Are the things that I do ... ? Are the things that I say ... ?
TRUE?
NOBLE?
RIGHT?
LOVELY?
ADMIRABLE?
EXCELLENT?
PRAISEWORTHY?
What an incredibly difficult list to attain. However, also an effective checklist when thoughts run through my head; when words want to leave my lips. What a difference it would make in my relationships, in my reputation, in my worship if these things could be said of me, my actions, my words and my attitudes.
Am I ... ? Are the things that I do ... ? Are the things that I say ... ?
Maybe not always, but maybe each day a little closer.
~lk
Comments