Nearly on the iPod

One of the perks to having a brother in the music industry (media industry? entertainment industry?... I'm not sure) is that he becomes our resident expert on what good music to buy.

I'm planning to buy some David Crowder Band soon... first got introduced to them by "little Ben" who would sit at the desk next to mine in our tiny home office with his laptop proudly playing his favorites. Everyone once in a while he'd say, "Hey, you'd really like this one, you should listen..." Sadly I usually ignored him... Sorry Ben. But the fact that it was good music has ingrained itself into my sub-conscious.

Thus, when thinking of some new music to download for my daily workouts at the gym, I called out to everyone's favorite Central Wisconsin Radio DJ for his top choices. And here they are:

(note: I asked for "upbeat"...)

****************
MD's Picks: David Crowder Band

Best Upbeat
O Praise Him (All This For A King)
Open Skies
No One Like You
Revolutionary Love
Our Love Is Loud
You Are My Joy
Here Is Our King
Wholly Yours (from A Collision)

Best Ballads
Only You
All Creatures, No. 2 (from Illuminate)
Stars
A Beautiful Collision (B Varient)

Best whole CD
Illuminate

****************

Thanks, brother :) Now... it's off to iTunes!

~lk

Comments

Matt Deane said…
Can't wait until you ask for my favorites from MC Hammer!
Maggie said…
ouch! Can't touch this
Benjamin said…
It's okay that you ignored me. But now you know what happens when you ignore the master of music! And knowing is half the battle.

B

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day