Chocolate Biscuits Everywhere!!

I just can't stop eating them....there are chocolate biscuits everywhere here in Germany!

Over the last three days, I have had an INCREDIBLE amount of coffee, tea and chocolate biscuits.... 'Biscuits' here in Germany are really cookies. And somehow they are some of the most delicious cookies I have ever had!

They have chocolate cookies at coffee break.

They have chocolate cookies after dinner.

They have chocolate cookies during 'German cake and coffee time' which is separate from the 'regular' coffee time we had earlier in the day.

They have chocolate cookies at the special 'country booth' displays that all the representative countries set up.

They have chocolate cookies in the small grocery store in my hotel... which I cannot resist buying.

...and there are chocolate cookies that my friend/colleague Molly from London brought for me!

I am pleasantly overwhelmed with chocolate cookies and I just can't stop eating them.

Thankfully for my waistline I have to walk everywhere over this HUGE resort campus so I should be able to walk off most of the chocolate biscuits I am consuming.

I love chocolate buscuits!!

yum yum yum

~lk

Comments

The SC Elwarts said…
So, is German Chocolate cake really German?
Matt Deane said…
Stop eating them...send them to me instead!
Kim G. said…
Resistance is futile. You will be absorbed by the chocolate biscuits.

Join the collective . . . (you are a Trekkie, aren't you?)

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

These are a few of my favorite things

Birthday Reflections