Happy Birthday Mom!
Just a quick post to say Happy Birthday to my Mom.
"I remember... (how many years ago??) on this day..."
OK, well, actually I don't remember as I was obviously not alive on the day my mom was born, but it is of course a family tradition to say those slightly obnoxious and yet endearing words right after the first "Happy Birthday" of the morning. A tradition I plan to continue with Clark and Claire.
We phoned Mom this morning on the way to school in the car... it was actually Monday morning August 7 here in India... but still Sunday night August 6 in delightful Roseville, MN.
Hoping her trip to the Landscape Show with Joyce and Don was 'fun'... considering she does not have a yard or any plants or flowers, I'm not sure how that could be... But any day with Joyce and Don is always fun, so I'm sure they all had a delightful time.
Happy Birthday, Mom! I'm glad you were born.
~lk
"I remember... (how many years ago??) on this day..."
OK, well, actually I don't remember as I was obviously not alive on the day my mom was born, but it is of course a family tradition to say those slightly obnoxious and yet endearing words right after the first "Happy Birthday" of the morning. A tradition I plan to continue with Clark and Claire.
We phoned Mom this morning on the way to school in the car... it was actually Monday morning August 7 here in India... but still Sunday night August 6 in delightful Roseville, MN.
Hoping her trip to the Landscape Show with Joyce and Don was 'fun'... considering she does not have a yard or any plants or flowers, I'm not sure how that could be... But any day with Joyce and Don is always fun, so I'm sure they all had a delightful time.
Happy Birthday, Mom! I'm glad you were born.
~lk
Comments