Thankful

Today I am thankful for:

1. The international plot that was uncovered and foiled before any real damage could be done.
2. The rain which is still falling in Hyderabad.
3. The fact that I can still see the bottom of my email in-box.
4. The ice cream I ate for dessert tonight.
5. My new 1 1/2 hour workout at the gym (increased by 30 min!)
6. My beautiful children and the funny things they do and say.
7. My assistant Megan who helps me with so many less than fun jobs.
8. The internet connection which has been restored in our house.
9. My friend Mythraie who always answers my emails so quickly with interesting responses.
10. Skype.
11. Tylenol.
12. The espresso machine I acquired as a hand-me-down from my boss.
13. My two new shows of choice: NCIS and Boston Legal.
14. My bed, my ultra comfortable sheets, and the fact that I can go to sleep before midnight.
15. A crisis-free day.

What are you thankful for today?

~lk

Comments

Matt Deane said…
Long waits in airport security!! Sorry, couldn't resist.

I am thankful for Jenny and Anna and the way God provided a free trip to Detroit for us.
Kim G. said…
A cool breeze blowing my curtains and the knowledge that tomorrow night my hubby will be home from Klemtu. *smile*

Also that this plot was discovered - my folks are flying to the UK next weekend and while I'm a bit nervous, I'm glad that the security will be higher and hopefully the bad guys will crawl back under their rocks for now.
Maggie said…
You mentioned me! Yeah, I'm so thankful for that! And our Friday 3pm slots!

Oh and that I get to go to the land of Beef Jerky for a little while - Yeah!

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

These are a few of my favorite things

Birthday Reflections