Chocolate Chip Scone Update

Many of you have asked if I've made chocolate chip scones for the kids yet...

Well, yes, I did. And, to my utter amazement.... I didn't eat one!

Now folks, we're talking complete miracle. I chose not to eat one because I was not sure I could stop with one... and because I knew that I was not able to exercise that day.

The key to not eating one? I made only enough for the kids... no leftovers... no temptation!

A small victory for today. I'm not saying there is anything inherently wrong with eating one scone. I should definitely do it. But I chose not to for the time being. Next time I will surely eat one.

And hopefully only one.

~lk

Comments

Kim G. said…
Good for you! All the work you are putting into your diet and excercise will pay off. Glad to hear that Claire is on the mend - croup can be scary.

And I read in one of your posts you were surprised to find another DH fan. There are some of us out there! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

These are a few of my favorite things

Birthday Reflections