Fantasy Football: Week Two
An amazing thing happenend this week...
I WON! Can you believe it? I surely cannot.
The trade (pick up of a free agent) I made this week was a very good one -- he was my 2nd highest scorer... and my quarterback was nearly the league leader. Way to go Eli Manning!
I guessed wrong on Defense and on my Running Back... so maybe I'll shuffle things around again. However, not everyone can have a good week every week, so maybe I will just wait it out and see what happens.
Woo-hoo! Go Fuschia Fusion!
~lk
I WON! Can you believe it? I surely cannot.
The trade (pick up of a free agent) I made this week was a very good one -- he was my 2nd highest scorer... and my quarterback was nearly the league leader. Way to go Eli Manning!
I guessed wrong on Defense and on my Running Back... so maybe I'll shuffle things around again. However, not everyone can have a good week every week, so maybe I will just wait it out and see what happens.
Woo-hoo! Go Fuschia Fusion!
~lk
Comments