Food Diary Update: Week Three
So I had a pretty good week this week with the Food Diary. That makes me happy!
I faithfully recorded everything I ate and managed to stay under 1,500 calories per day all week. That is a pretty major accomplishment I think! I have been really enjoying my fruits for dessert... pineapple, plums, watermelon, bananas, oranges, pomegranate seeds. Mmmmm. Usually I don't like oranges, but for some reason they are extra tasty right now. I actually resisted M&Ms last night and ate watermelon instead. That was truly amazing.
Because of my kids' school schedule, I couldn't workout on Friday... and then Saturday and today my househelper/childcare did not come to work... so it's been since Thursday since I've had a workout or a weigh in. However, as of last Thursday, I had lost another 1.5 pounds. That was encouraging.
Since there's been no exercize for four days, I've been trying to really watch the calorie intake which has been hard. But rewarding. Hopefully I'll get to workout tomorrow. And the kids want me to make chocolate chip scones one day this week for breakfast and there is no way I'll be able to resist those. So... planning to eat ONE. And only one (usually I eat 2-3). If I make scones, I'll let you know how it goes. You could pray that I have some self-control. I also have to figure out how many calories are in a scone.....
OK all for now. Thanks for the encouragement so many of you have given me on this topic!!
~lk
I faithfully recorded everything I ate and managed to stay under 1,500 calories per day all week. That is a pretty major accomplishment I think! I have been really enjoying my fruits for dessert... pineapple, plums, watermelon, bananas, oranges, pomegranate seeds. Mmmmm. Usually I don't like oranges, but for some reason they are extra tasty right now. I actually resisted M&Ms last night and ate watermelon instead. That was truly amazing.
Because of my kids' school schedule, I couldn't workout on Friday... and then Saturday and today my househelper/childcare did not come to work... so it's been since Thursday since I've had a workout or a weigh in. However, as of last Thursday, I had lost another 1.5 pounds. That was encouraging.
Since there's been no exercize for four days, I've been trying to really watch the calorie intake which has been hard. But rewarding. Hopefully I'll get to workout tomorrow. And the kids want me to make chocolate chip scones one day this week for breakfast and there is no way I'll be able to resist those. So... planning to eat ONE. And only one (usually I eat 2-3). If I make scones, I'll let you know how it goes. You could pray that I have some self-control. I also have to figure out how many calories are in a scone.....
OK all for now. Thanks for the encouragement so many of you have given me on this topic!!
~lk
Comments