Random Thoughts
A few random thoughts from my brain to yours...
- I found another 'closet' Desperate Housewives fan today. I'm so happy!
- CNN.com had a question on their front page today: "Do parents need coaches?" I think yes, absolutely! I am totally into mentoring, life coaching, etc., and I definitely believe that parents of all ages should either 1) have a coach or 2) be a coach. We really all need so much help.
- A question I've been thinking about lately and have been wanting to blog about but have not had the mental energy: "Do we really value unity?" My gut reaction these days? No, we don't. Most people do not truly value unity unless it serves their own purposes. Possibly a generalization, yes. But it is a big topic to think about.
- "Community" is another thing I've been thinking about. And another thing that I am becoming cynical about. "Community on my terms"... seems to be a little appropriate these days in some cultures. Another topic to explore some day.
- Went to the park today with the kids and had a great time... it was nice to get out of the house!
- Quote: "Charisma without Character leads to Catastrophe" ~ speaker at IF in August.
- It has been raining a lot and I love it!
- Wish I could watch Rachael Ray's new daytime talkshow!
- Thanks to my brother's blog, we can all read about how cool it is that the Detroit Tigers are in the playoffs for the first time in a LONG time. The Detroit Lions? True to self lost again this weekend.
- I want a giant bowl of ice cream and an entire chocolate cake SO BAD.
OK all for now. Brain on overload. Must sleep.
Cheers
~lk
Comments
The last time they were this good I was in 6th grade. We better enjoy it while we can, who knows when it will come again!