Scone-making Just Got More Fun...!
I got the most amazing gift today...
A KitchenAid Mixer!
I am soooooooo thrilled about this thing. I have been longing for a KitchenAid Mixer since the first day I had my own kitchen when I was 20 years old. And today Kevin made my 'wish' come true! He brought me one from America. I am so happy :) :)
Two special things about this particular mixer (which, by the way, I inaugurated this morning by making Kevin a batch of chocolate chip scones... and yes, I did eat one... but only one... yea me!)
1. It is a 220 volt one made for Europe/Asia, even has the correct plug. Hooray for no voltage or plug converters! That would have been a pain. Now we just plug and go!
and
2. It's PINK :) Yes, you guessed it, my favorite part. It's actually one where 10% of the purchase price goes to fight b*reast cancer. Thus, the trademark pink color. It now matches my spoons, measuring cups... flip flops, clothes, phone, drinking cups...
Sooooooooo! Let the mixing and baking and egg-white whipping begin!!
~lk
A KitchenAid Mixer!
I am soooooooo thrilled about this thing. I have been longing for a KitchenAid Mixer since the first day I had my own kitchen when I was 20 years old. And today Kevin made my 'wish' come true! He brought me one from America. I am so happy :) :)
Two special things about this particular mixer (which, by the way, I inaugurated this morning by making Kevin a batch of chocolate chip scones... and yes, I did eat one... but only one... yea me!)
1. It is a 220 volt one made for Europe/Asia, even has the correct plug. Hooray for no voltage or plug converters! That would have been a pain. Now we just plug and go!
and
2. It's PINK :) Yes, you guessed it, my favorite part. It's actually one where 10% of the purchase price goes to fight b*reast cancer. Thus, the trademark pink color. It now matches my spoons, measuring cups... flip flops, clothes, phone, drinking cups...
Sooooooooo! Let the mixing and baking and egg-white whipping begin!!
~lk
Comments