Food Diary Update: Week Three
I had another pretty good week with the food diary.
My total weight loss is now 9.9 pounds. At this point an average of 3.3 pounds per week. Not too bad. Still the beginning, though.
Last week my children were on vacation and Claire was sick most of the week so I only made it to the gym twice. Not good, but also not the end of the world. I just managed my eating a little more carefully which wasn't too bad.
The good news last week was that we found some delicious and beautiful plums, peaches and nectarines imported from the USA. Mmmm, so so so good. And only 40-60 calories a piece. Excellent for dessert... which I MUST have after nearly every meal.
So here's hoping this week goes well. I'm back to my 'normal' weekly routine which means more regular exercise which will surely make me at least *feel* good :)
~lk
My total weight loss is now 9.9 pounds. At this point an average of 3.3 pounds per week. Not too bad. Still the beginning, though.
Last week my children were on vacation and Claire was sick most of the week so I only made it to the gym twice. Not good, but also not the end of the world. I just managed my eating a little more carefully which wasn't too bad.
The good news last week was that we found some delicious and beautiful plums, peaches and nectarines imported from the USA. Mmmm, so so so good. And only 40-60 calories a piece. Excellent for dessert... which I MUST have after nearly every meal.
So here's hoping this week goes well. I'm back to my 'normal' weekly routine which means more regular exercise which will surely make me at least *feel* good :)
~lk
Comments