Life Rule #1
I'm sure there are many other much more important life rules by which we must abide, but for today, here is my very own Life Rule #1:
Never, under any circumstances, buy a huge bowl of Halloween candy for your children while you yourself are on a personal weight loss plan and expect not to want to eat every last piece of deliciously tasty chocolate in that ridiculously large bowl.
I broke Life Rule #1 and am paying the price. So far I have resisted (I ate an apple instead... I hate this!!), but tears are nearly welling up in my eyes even as I type as my mind thinks about the creamy, caramelly Twix bars, Snickers bars and Kit Kats that are calling my name, tempting me with every passing second: "Leah... Leah... eat me!!!"
Never, never break the rules. You will pay.
~lk
Never, under any circumstances, buy a huge bowl of Halloween candy for your children while you yourself are on a personal weight loss plan and expect not to want to eat every last piece of deliciously tasty chocolate in that ridiculously large bowl.
I broke Life Rule #1 and am paying the price. So far I have resisted (I ate an apple instead... I hate this!!), but tears are nearly welling up in my eyes even as I type as my mind thinks about the creamy, caramelly Twix bars, Snickers bars and Kit Kats that are calling my name, tempting me with every passing second: "Leah... Leah... eat me!!!"
Never, never break the rules. You will pay.
~lk
Comments