Mmmmm.... wishing!
Today I wish I lived in America... or at least was there for a couple weeks.
While reading one of my Martha Stewart magazines that Kevin had brought back from the USA for me I came across the most delightful advertisement for what I think is a wonderful product.
So whenever I'm in the USA, please click on this link and order me something!
www.ediblearrangements.com
What a GREAT idea - and 'food diary friendly'... well, at least more friendly than the traditional cookie bouquet...
Order a treat for someone today!
~lk
While reading one of my Martha Stewart magazines that Kevin had brought back from the USA for me I came across the most delightful advertisement for what I think is a wonderful product.
So whenever I'm in the USA, please click on this link and order me something!
www.ediblearrangements.com
What a GREAT idea - and 'food diary friendly'... well, at least more friendly than the traditional cookie bouquet...
Order a treat for someone today!
~lk
Comments