Monday Updates
Here are a few updates on this crazy Monday...
1. Football: Even though a bunch of my Fantasy Football players did very poorly (again) this week, looks like I'll have enough points to win my match up (finally!) thanks to a brilliant Philadelphia Eagles defensive performance.
2. Weight Loss: Although the total number of pounds lost per week continues to decrease, overall I'm still doing well -- total weight loss now in a total of 4 weeks is 12.25 pounds.
3. Desk Mess: Have not cleaned my desk... but did remove a few things (i.e., Claire's socks, the locks, the cans and cups, etc...) so at least now there is just 'desk clutter' and not so many other things!
4. Baseball: Have enjoyed watching the Detroit Tigers make their way into the ALCS. Hopefully they can do well against the Oakland As... Watched my brother's YouTube 'Bless You Boys' video... felt like I was in eighth grade all over again.
Hope your week is off to a great start!
~lk
1. Football: Even though a bunch of my Fantasy Football players did very poorly (again) this week, looks like I'll have enough points to win my match up (finally!) thanks to a brilliant Philadelphia Eagles defensive performance.
2. Weight Loss: Although the total number of pounds lost per week continues to decrease, overall I'm still doing well -- total weight loss now in a total of 4 weeks is 12.25 pounds.
3. Desk Mess: Have not cleaned my desk... but did remove a few things (i.e., Claire's socks, the locks, the cans and cups, etc...) so at least now there is just 'desk clutter' and not so many other things!
4. Baseball: Have enjoyed watching the Detroit Tigers make their way into the ALCS. Hopefully they can do well against the Oakland As... Watched my brother's YouTube 'Bless You Boys' video... felt like I was in eighth grade all over again.
Hope your week is off to a great start!
~lk
Comments
;)