November 30

I have made a vital error.

I promised too many people that I would deliver their 'goods' on November 30.

And here it is today... November 30 at 10:49pm and I still have way too much to do and deliver.

Oh dear. I think instead of working I will blog. Always a nice distraction.

I love the fact that tomorrow is December 1. December is my 2nd favorite month (2nd only to February of course), so that means the Christmas celebration can officially begin tomorrow.

We started talking with Clark about putting up the Christmas tree and he wants to do it tomorrow. We'll see if that happens. If it does, I'll only be one week 'late' on my original goal of getting the tree up the day after Thanksgiving.

Clark has already informed me that I can put the garlands on the tree, but he will be in charge of putting all the ornaments on... and that he's gonna do it 'super fast'! Well, OK we'll see about that. Clark also wants to put the angel on top of the tree this year. I think he'll be a little disappointed to realize that we don't have an angel for the top of our tree. I put a medium-sized red bow instead. Maybe he'll be content to place the bow. Oh, and he also informed us that for all this ornament-putting and bow-placing that we will be required to hold him so he can reach. Good thing my arm muscles are getting stronger.

December 1 also indicates the beginning of a new monthly budget... which means I can start the Christmas shopping tomorrow. SHOPPING! I LOVE SHOPPING! Ooo.. sorry about that. Lost myself in the shopping frenzy for a moment there.

Well, seeing as it's November 30 and people seriously all over the world (USA, Australia... ok I guess that's actually about it...) are waiting for me to email them 'the goods', so I better get back at it.

Hope your November 30 is great... and that your December 1 is even better.

Let it snow!!

~lk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day