Scroll Down

Hello everyone... as promised, I've added some photos in some new posts below... but you'll have to scroll down to find them since I wanted to keep them date-consistent.

Enjoy!

~lk

Comments

Matt Deane said…
Wow, a dessert buffet! I'm impressed.
Trisha said…
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like you had a great meal. How fun to have your mom there with you.
Kim G. said…
Cute! I love the pics of the dessert buffet - made me hungry! Tell Claire good work on the stuffing - Mr. GReenwood would be proud . . .
The SC Elwarts said…
Thanks for the pictures. I can't believe how old your kids are. It's crazy. By the way, I didn't see any chocolate milk in the green glasses. :) It was good to see your mom again.
The SC Elwarts said…
Thanks for the pictures. I can't believe how old your kids are. It's crazy. By the way, I didn't see any chocolate milk in the green glasses. :) It was good to see your mom again.
Lisa said…
I agree! Your "spread" looks so yummy. And I love the Cornbread. It looks so very good to eat. Just a little butter, some honey, and oh can't stand it. Must have cornbread. Loved the pictures. It is great to see you all.

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

These are a few of my favorite things

Birthday Reflections