Keeping Track

I've decided to make a new list in 2007....

A list of all the books that I've read throughout the year.

I've noticed several people have been reporting on their blogs on the variety of books that they've read throughout the year. I wanted to contribute my list, but then I couldn't remember when I had read all the books I read. I know I read probably 12-15 books minimum including fiction, personal growth, spiritual, etc. But I wanted to be accurate in my listing for 2006. Thus, there will be no list for this year.

But I think I'm going to post a paper on the white board next to my desk and every time I complete a book I will write it down... title, author, when I read it, and any noteworthy comments. I think I'll encourage Kevin to do the same.

What a sense of accomplishment I think I will have!

Read on!

~lk

Comments

Matt Deane said…
Does this fit more under your "arranger" or "achiever" personality trait?
Maggie said…
Does it count if we start a book in 2006 and finish it in 2007 - can we count that as a 2007 book??

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day