Book 1: "Cross"
I will not post a list on this blog of the books I've read in 2007, but I think I will mention them as I finish them just for your interest. The paper will, however, be tacked up next to my desk, ready for writing and recording.
2007 Book #1: "Cross" by James Patterson
Mindless fiction, easy read, super short chapters that make you want to never stop turning the pages. He's one of 'my authors' that I buy as soon as a new book is published. Thankfully here in South Asia they publish local copies which are much cheaper than the hardbacks at Barnes and Noble!
~lk
2007 Book #1: "Cross" by James Patterson
Mindless fiction, easy read, super short chapters that make you want to never stop turning the pages. He's one of 'my authors' that I buy as soon as a new book is published. Thankfully here in South Asia they publish local copies which are much cheaper than the hardbacks at Barnes and Noble!
~lk
Comments