Food Diary Update

Encouraging news for me on the food diary front...

Had a weigh-in today and lost another 1.65 pounds (that is .75 kg for those of you who might be wondering).

That brings the total weight loss since September 2006 to 24.2 pounds. I'm so excited about that. I'm a little more than 1/2 way to my goal, so that is also exciting. Over the 'hump' or so they say.

Tried a new breakfast this morning (all in one bowl):
2/3 c oatmeal
1/2 c strawberries
1 T walnuts
1 t sugar

It was OK but next time I will leave out the walnuts or try a different nut because apparently I do not like walnuts in oatmeal. In chicken salad yes, but not in oatmeal. I'm already looking forward to tomorrow morning's breakfast which will be:

1 c corn flakes
1/2 c skim milk
1 banana

YUM. One of my favorites. Oh, and of course, my morning latte with 3/4 cup espresso, 3/4 cup skim milk and 1/2 T chocolate syrup. Praise God for Starbucks beans sent from America.

Hope your day is good. Eat well, friends. I'm certainly going to try!

~lk

Comments

Kim G. said…
Wow! What an accomplishment! Great job! Very inspiring to the flabby lady behind the keyboard. . .

Loved the post you wrote on disappointment. That needs to be submitted somewhere my dear friend! Too good not to share with others. :)
Kim G. said…
Of course, the flabby lady is me! (Not you! Or anyone else reading, unless - you really are. And if you are, then welcome to the club - sign in at the door and grab a cookie and juice. Our meeting will start in a few minutes!)

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

These are a few of my favorite things

Birthday Reflections