Frivolous
Maybe I live under a rock, but I just learned something the other day that I thought was unbelievable. I'm sure you must all know this already, but I thought it was amazing. Well, amazing and ridiculous.
And beware, this is completely frivolous. It has no meaning in the greater good of the universe... but come on, we all think about things like this even though we might not want to admit it.
So here goes...
I watched the movie 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' on Monday night -- you know, the one with 'Brangelina' in it. Overall, thought it was a little on the boring side, but had some funny moments. And surprisingly, it was 'clean-ish'... meaning for the most part everyone kept at least some clothing on, there were no shocking love scenes, and really there were only a few bad swear words. It was quite violent, though. My South Asian friends would like it because it was heavy on the action and low on the fast-paced English dialogue.
However! The most shocking part to me was that VINCE VAUGHN WAS IN THIS MOVIE!! Come on, people! That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Brad leaves Jen for Angelina and then Jen hooks up with Vince who was there to see the whole thing??? Good grief. No wonder. I love Hollywood. It's so real. (Yes, that was sarcasm you noted.)
Anyway, that is my frivolous thought for the day. I promise more fruitful and meaningful discussion tomorrow. I'm working on a good one on the topic of 'Stability'...for which I will not be consulting my friends from the silver screen.
~lk
And beware, this is completely frivolous. It has no meaning in the greater good of the universe... but come on, we all think about things like this even though we might not want to admit it.
So here goes...
I watched the movie 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' on Monday night -- you know, the one with 'Brangelina' in it. Overall, thought it was a little on the boring side, but had some funny moments. And surprisingly, it was 'clean-ish'... meaning for the most part everyone kept at least some clothing on, there were no shocking love scenes, and really there were only a few bad swear words. It was quite violent, though. My South Asian friends would like it because it was heavy on the action and low on the fast-paced English dialogue.
However! The most shocking part to me was that VINCE VAUGHN WAS IN THIS MOVIE!! Come on, people! That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Brad leaves Jen for Angelina and then Jen hooks up with Vince who was there to see the whole thing??? Good grief. No wonder. I love Hollywood. It's so real. (Yes, that was sarcasm you noted.)
Anyway, that is my frivolous thought for the day. I promise more fruitful and meaningful discussion tomorrow. I'm working on a good one on the topic of 'Stability'...for which I will not be consulting my friends from the silver screen.
~lk
Comments