Home is . . .

While reading "Keeping a Princess Heart" I came across an interesting statistic...

The author mentioned that the average person lives in 20 different places during the course of their life.

At first I thought, oh, well, there's no way that I've lived that many places.

But then I got to thinking...

1. Southfield, Michigan
2. Ithaca, New York (college)
3. Ithaca, New York (after grad)
4. Portland, Oregon #1 (on own)
5. Portland, Oregon #2 (with Hayley)
6. Beaverton, Oregon (with Hayley)
7. Portland, Oregon #3 (after marriage with Kevin)
8. South Asia #1 (Duplex in the 'suburbs')
9. South Asia #2 (Independent house in the 'country' )
10. South Asia #3 (Penthouse Apartment in the 'city')

Wow! 10 places! I couldn't believe it!

How many places have you lived?

~lk

Comments

Lisa said…
1. San Jose, California
2. Stage Coach, Nevada
3. Mark Twain, Nevada
4. Hillsboro, Oregon
w/ grandparents
5. Hillsboro, Oregon (White house)
6. Hillsboro, Oregon (Brown house)
7. Seattle, Washington (College)
8. Hillsboro, Oregon
w/ my parent's
9. Tualatin, Oregon
w/ John's parents
10.Hillsboro, Oregon
w/ my parent's
10. Boise, Idaho (4 plex house)
After marriage with John
11. Boise, Idaho (Apartment)
12. Meridian, Idaho (Town House)
13. Butte, Montana
Apartment on the "Hill"
14. Butte, Montana
Storage business house
15. Boise, Idaho

Easily on my way to 20! Yikes!
The SC Elwarts said…
1)Dearborn Heights, MI
2)Greenville, SC (college dorms)
3)Greenville, SC (apartments)
4)Greer, SC
Matt Deane said…
1. Southfield, MI
2. Farmington, MI
3. Port Austin, MI
4. Bad Axe, MI
5. Big Rapids, MI
6. Schofield, WI
7. Weston, WI

I guess you have me beat by a few! If where we lived now wasn't so nice we may have a few more on the list.
Maggie said…
Okay, here goes
1. Bromley, UK
2. Bombay, India
3. Forest Hill, UK
4. Bromley, UK
5. Belfast, UK (college)
6. Bromley, UK (w/ my mom)
7. Bromley, UK (first time living away from home)
8. Bromley, UK (back w/my mom)
9. Bangalore, India (on team)
10. Bombay, India (on team)
11. Hyderabad, India (on base)
12. Hyderabad, India (in my own flat)

Wow, that's quite a few!!
P Keener said…
1. Renton, WA
2. Marysville, WA
3. Ruch, OR
4. Hillsboro, OR
5. Aloha, OR
6. Great Lakes, IL
7. Orlando, FL
8. Idaho Falls, ID
9. Groton, CT
10. New London, CT
11. Taftville, CT
12. Bremerton, WA
13. Tualatin, OR
14. Gales Creek, OR
15. Beaverton, OR
16. Portland, OR
17. Portland (NW), OR
18. Beaverton, OR
19. Vancouver, WA
20. Washougal, WA

And here is where I will die.

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

These are a few of my favorite things

Birthday Reflections