Make it Stop...

It is no secret that I am a huge American Idol fan...

I faithfully watch year after year. Last year I was in America so I even got to vote :) And I blogged about it as well. I'm glad it is once again American Idol season. It's a fun show.

What is not fun?

Watching these audition shows! I hate them. I can't even have it on in the background anymore. They used to be kind of funny and exciting to see the really good people get through. But now? I'm like, come on, just get to the real singing.

One of these days I will see someone we know, though... and at that point it will be interesting. Well, either interesting or embarrassing. (Where is Ben? Where is Crystal?)

So here we are for three weeks. Watching auditions. I think I will work or channel surf...

~lk

Comments

Cheryl said…
I'm with you. As I watched last night I decided I wouldn't watch again until the "real" show comes on. I get so embarrassed for these people...and the 3 amigos are so relentless...if not down right rude! Although honestly, the kids and I also critiqued each audition, as well as their appearance, style, and vocal ablities. As my son Chris said, it is scary how easily we get sucked in!

Hey, there is a local boy in contention...from Troutdale! Welcome to Hollywood!
Cheryl said…
P.S. Loved your post on "Stability". You gave me lots of great things to ponder!
P Keener said…
It's not the destination, it's the journey

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day