Missing Out
I am currently reading online at
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race11/shows/ep01/
ever saddened because I have to read this re-cap online rather than watching it in person.
Why? you ask?
Well, the channel here in South Asia that airs The Amazing Race broke some local censorship rules with a racy late night television program and was taken off the air here as punishment until March 15.
Thus, I must read about Rob/Amber winning yet another leg of the race... must read about John Vito and Jill getting eliminated.
So sad. I miss Phil.
~lk
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race11/shows/ep01/
ever saddened because I have to read this re-cap online rather than watching it in person.
Why? you ask?
Well, the channel here in South Asia that airs The Amazing Race broke some local censorship rules with a racy late night television program and was taken off the air here as punishment until March 15.
Thus, I must read about Rob/Amber winning yet another leg of the race... must read about John Vito and Jill getting eliminated.
So sad. I miss Phil.
~lk
Comments
Rob and Amber were robbed last time. This year, they will not be denied!
I'm so sorry that you'll be having to read updates for a while! I'm not sure how avid I'll be about watching this year...it is opposite Desperate Housewives on Sunday night!