Weigh In

Had another weigh in today... It has been three full weeks since my last weigh in... and at least 6 days (according to the food diary) of 'bad eating'... But this week had been relatively good, so I was hopeful.

Hooray!

3.85 pounds lost since last weigh in!

Total weight loss... drumroll please... 30.8 pounds.

Holy cow, man! I was very happy and somehow did not expect to cross the 30-pound mark yet.

Only 14.2 more pounds to go... and then MAINTENANCE... dreaded maintenance. I have no clue on how that's going to go. Thankfully I have several weeks before I have to think about it.

But for today I rejoice!!

~lk

Comments

Cheryl said…
You Go Girl!! WOW! What an inspiration and such a good example. Seriously...I've dropped 10 this last 6 weeks! Woohoo! Thanks for the encouragement to keep with it!

Thanks for saying Hi on my blog too!
Cheryl
Kim G. said…
Good for you! Hope you have a little reward system built in for yourself. That's a big threshold to cross!
Kim G. said…
Crud - I just read your past posts and see you finished book number 5. Now I'll have to be hospitalized or something drastic to catch up to you. Grrr!

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

These are a few of my favorite things

Birthday Reflections