Come Join the FUN... Mary Kay Style!
My sister-in-law Melissa and I are hosting a Virtual Mary Kay Party!
Even though I live in South Asia, I am a complete Mary Kay skincare product junkie! I even have the product shipped to my house here... Just got two bottles of cleanser in the mail today!
We thought it would be fun to make this world a little smaller by bringing us all together to try an on-line party. Here are the details:
Dates: March 14-28, 2007
Who: YOU!!
Check it out online at her website.
If you want to place an order, let me know and I can send you one of her $5-OFF gift certificates.
Let's support Melissa in her new business!
~lk
Even though I live in South Asia, I am a complete Mary Kay skincare product junkie! I even have the product shipped to my house here... Just got two bottles of cleanser in the mail today!
We thought it would be fun to make this world a little smaller by bringing us all together to try an on-line party. Here are the details:
Dates: March 14-28, 2007
Who: YOU!!
Check it out online at her website.
If you want to place an order, let me know and I can send you one of her $5-OFF gift certificates.
Let's support Melissa in her new business!
~lk
Comments