Finally
I have finally moved down the scale another pound. Good grief that took a long time!
My last recorded weight loss was on February 8. Finally yesterday I recorded a 1.1 pound loss. Hopefully it won't stall again for such a long time.
Granted, my eating has not been completely in control over the last 2 months. However, it hasn't been completely out of control either. Still keeping the food diary very diligently and recording everything that goes into my mouth.
I have also increased my exercise to 75-90 minutes per day which I think will help. I've also bought a new inspriational book that will hopefully help me lose the last 13 pounds and then keep it off.
I have been encouraged that over the last 2 months that I have not gained any weight. It has not been easy and this new healthy lifestyle of eating in moderation and exercising daily is not at all easy. I think it's going to be a struggle for the rest of my life. However, I think I will be happy for the benefits that the work produces.
Let's see how it goes this month. I'm hoping April will be a month of weight breakthroughs!
~lk
My last recorded weight loss was on February 8. Finally yesterday I recorded a 1.1 pound loss. Hopefully it won't stall again for such a long time.
Granted, my eating has not been completely in control over the last 2 months. However, it hasn't been completely out of control either. Still keeping the food diary very diligently and recording everything that goes into my mouth.
I have also increased my exercise to 75-90 minutes per day which I think will help. I've also bought a new inspriational book that will hopefully help me lose the last 13 pounds and then keep it off.
I have been encouraged that over the last 2 months that I have not gained any weight. It has not been easy and this new healthy lifestyle of eating in moderation and exercising daily is not at all easy. I think it's going to be a struggle for the rest of my life. However, I think I will be happy for the benefits that the work produces.
Let's see how it goes this month. I'm hoping April will be a month of weight breakthroughs!
~lk
Comments