Ho Hum

One of the highlights of my week is watching American Idol. Yes, if that makes me lame, so be it. But it is nonetheless true.

Watching the guys perform tonight was excruciating. A totally 'ho-hum' week. I didn't think anyone did well. And in fact, out of the remaining people, girls included, I don't think there are even 12 people remaining who actually 'deserve' to be in the final 12. We'll see what happens.

Hopefully tomorrow night will be better and that the girls will do well.

My list of songs that I would sing on American Idol is growing. Maybe I could become a personal life coach for American Idol contestants. That would be an interesting job.... ha ha

Did you know that AI airs on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays in South Asia... 12 hours after the live show in America? I have to stay away from the internet on elimination days if I want those who get cut to remain a secret....

All for now... Tomorrow is Clark's snack day and have to get up early to prepare that.

~lk

Comments

Benjamin said…
I must admit that I don't watch American Idol this year. There is no one worthy of the title. They are all mediocre and as you put "ho hum" singers.

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day