Today

Today was Claire's first day of school -- "PPI" aka "Lower Kindergarten" aka "4 year old Pre-school". She loved her class and said, "I am so happy that I'll have homework this year!"

Today I began the semi-annual toy and clothing purge at our house. Hoping to give away multiple bags full of things that someone else might appreciate.

Today I deleted the French Open link from my list of Favorites. I also am still in mourning that my friend Roger Federer did not complete his career Grand Slam. Maybe next year.

Today I added the Wimbledon link to my list of Favorites. Hoping that someone will give me about $10,000 so I can fly to London and have courtside seats on Center Court for the 14 days of tennis bliss.

Today I moved our food back into our fridge which is now fixed after having been fried in an electrical 'storm' last week.

Today I started writing in the food diary again after taking a month 'off'. I am hoping I can get 'back on the wagon' but at this point I don't have high hopes. Come on Leah you can do it! (Thankfully still exercising almost every day and not completely pigging out!)

Today I started back to our 'usual' routine -- wake up, eat breakfast, get ready, take Claire to school, go to the gym, go to Q-mart, pick Claire up from school, get home, eat lunch... etc., etc. I almost cried when I walked into 'my' gym for the first time in about 6 weeks (had been going to my 'substitute' gym during the Indian summer months and it's just not as good).

Today I ate mango. Yum.

Today I drank black coffee with Mona. On purpose. Trying to learn to drink black coffee. Seems like a 'skinny person' drink.

Overall??

Today was a pretty good day.

~lk

Comments

Matt Deane said…
Oooo, if only I'd known sooner. I gave $10,000 to some guy on the street who wanted to go to Wimbledon this morning.

Sorry.

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day