Happy
It is raining... pouring (!)... outside right now and that makes me so happy.
I am drinking a diet coke with ice and a straw and that makes me so happy.
It is Friday... which means it is pizza night... and that makes me so happy.
I felt strong and full of energy today while working out at the gym, and that makes me so happy.
I have a new colleague in the office who is taking over at least 1/3 of my work (with great competence and a joyful spirit), and that makes me so happy.
My daughter prayed for something today and the Lord answered her positively within 1 minute... and that makes me so happy.
We had a fun dinner party last night and today we have leftovers which means I don't need to think about cooking for a day or two (even though I like to cook it's still nice to have a break sometimes) ... and that makes me so happy.
A new season of NCIS starts tonight (new to our part of the world at least) and that makes me so happy.
I hope that there is something that makes you happy today... and if not, please celebrate vicariously with me in my day of happiness.... and pray with me that nothing significant ruins it :)
~lk
I am drinking a diet coke with ice and a straw and that makes me so happy.
It is Friday... which means it is pizza night... and that makes me so happy.
I felt strong and full of energy today while working out at the gym, and that makes me so happy.
I have a new colleague in the office who is taking over at least 1/3 of my work (with great competence and a joyful spirit), and that makes me so happy.
My daughter prayed for something today and the Lord answered her positively within 1 minute... and that makes me so happy.
We had a fun dinner party last night and today we have leftovers which means I don't need to think about cooking for a day or two (even though I like to cook it's still nice to have a break sometimes) ... and that makes me so happy.
A new season of NCIS starts tonight (new to our part of the world at least) and that makes me so happy.
I hope that there is something that makes you happy today... and if not, please celebrate vicariously with me in my day of happiness.... and pray with me that nothing significant ruins it :)
~lk
Comments
Here's to more happy days. :)