'Til
Only 6 more days 'til the US Open Tennis Championships.
Sania Mirza is currently ranked 29th in the world which means she'll be seeded in this tournament giving her a slightly better chance at advancing to the higher rounds.
As usual I will be cheering for Roger Federer and Justine Henin-Hardenne.
If by chance either of those two lose out in the early rounds, I will be cheering for Andy Roddick and Ana Ivanovich.
Woo-hoo it's tennis time again!
~lk
Sania Mirza is currently ranked 29th in the world which means she'll be seeded in this tournament giving her a slightly better chance at advancing to the higher rounds.
As usual I will be cheering for Roger Federer and Justine Henin-Hardenne.
If by chance either of those two lose out in the early rounds, I will be cheering for Andy Roddick and Ana Ivanovich.
Woo-hoo it's tennis time again!
~lk
Comments