Headlines

Just thought I'd comment briefly on some internet headlines I've seen today:

University locked down after shooting
Good grief, another one? It was in Delaware and in some reports it was abbreviated "Del" and so I thought they meant Delhi.... ooops guess not.

Woman found at airport with fake bomb
Oh my goodness, how silly can some people be?

Possible tornado hits central Florida
Hope my dad is OK! Although he lives in northeast Florida. Central Florida.... hope Mickey Mouse is OK!!

Plane crashes into barbecue restaurant
I can only hope it was not a part of an air show.

Is 'If I Did It' O.J. Simpson's confession?
Duh.

Ticker: Hillary Clinton: I am not a lesbian
Oh good, 'cause we were wondering.

Teen earns millions building MySpace pages
Where was MySpace when I was a teenager in need of cash!?!?

Twinkies get their yellow from petro goo
Excellent!

If you see it, you'll eat it, expert says
This is totally true. In fact, I can't even cook anything good or else into my mouth it goes. The brownies and chocolate chip cookies that I made and ate tonight (way too many of them!!) went directly to my stomach and butt... I'm just sure of it.

Thousands of hyphens perish in new Oxford English Dictionary
And I was just learning to use them!

Hope you've seen some interesting/thought-provoking headlines today, too!

~lk

Comments

Kris said…
I have picked up a new book called "The Sneaky Chef" that includes a recipe for how to make brownies with spinach and blueberries in them - all the reviews say they are excellent. I am hopeful that yes, they have finally found a way to make brownies GOOD for me! Will let you know how they come out.

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

These are a few of my favorite things

Birthday Reflections