Lost

Clark lost his first tooth today!

And by 'lost' I mean he was horsing around with some kid on the bus and had the not-even-loose-yet tooth ripped out of his mouth.... Ah well, the stories of a six-year-old boy. I'm sure there will be many, many more of these happenings in the years to come.

Thankfully it is about that time when his teeth should start falling out anyway, so I doubt this will be too much of a trauma. When I asked, 'Ooo where's the tooth so I can see it!?' He said, 'Ew, mama, I threw it away, why would I want to keep that?' Apparently he's never heard of the tooth fairy. We'll have to clue him in before the next one falls out.

What a fun day of firsts!

~lk

Comments

Matt Deane said…
Does that disqualify a trip from the tooth fairy? I mean, it's obviously gone...whether or not he has the evidence.

Time to fork over some cash!
The SC Elwarts said…
I love his response! Pure innocence with no greed for money. :) Plus, I think you might need to send him over to the States because he'll be a great hockey player. :)
Maggie said…
Ahh, clark boy! Wow, they are growing up sooo quick! At least now that I have a job, I may be able to come & visit before they reach adulthood!!

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day