Book #17

Just completed Book #17 of the year -- another fluffy one, but I am really all about relaxing these days and trying to reclaim my sanity. Thus, I continue on down the the no-thought-required-fiction-novel path.

"L is for Lawless" by Sue Grafton.

I'm now 1/2 way through the M book in this series and have just ordered N, O, and P from a local online bookseller. However, those have not yet come and so I believe the next book after M that I will tackle is Oprah's choice (one back) "Eat Pray Love". We'll see how that goes. I also have "Love in the time of cholera" (Oprah's current choice) on order with the N, O and P books.

Enjoying my reading these days! Longing for a few hours of uninterrupted time to just put my feet up, enjoy a delicious cup of coffee in my new favorite purple flower mug, and read, read, read. Hopefully I will also get to something a little more 'serious' soon.

But for now, fluff it is.

~lk

Comments

kkp said…
eat, pray, love- pretty good, if you can get through the first bit while she's in the US. :)

hope you are well!

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

These are a few of my favorite things

Birthday Reflections