Freeze

I LOVE my new Kitchenaid Mixer Ice Cream Maker Attachment!!!!

So far I have made old-fashioned 'ice cream crank' vanilla ice cream (turned out more like frozen snow than actual ice cream, but still tasty and miraculous), mango sorbet (made with mangoes from last year's mango season that I had saved in my freezer), and chocolate ice cream (truly and a-maze-ing-ly delicious).

So, in true Martha Stewart fashion, here's a little look at the process from Chef Leah.

Enjoy!
~lk
Mango puree + water

Sugar syrup boiling

Ice bath for sugar syrup

(then put in ice cream maker...need to add photo here)

Finished Mango Sorbet!

Comments

The SC Elwarts said…
Very impressive. It looks good.
Kim S said…
Ummm good, but it's 15 degrees outside here today. Guess I better wait till summer.

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

These are a few of my favorite things

Birthday Reflections