New

My new favorite word is 'unbelievable'.

Why?

1. Rafael Nadal lost in straight sets to Jo-Wilifred Tsonga.
2. Ana Ivanovic came back to win after being down 0-6 in the first set.
3. Justine Henin lost miserably to Maria Sharapova in the quarter final.
4. The number of emails in my in box has now dropped below 30.
5. My desk is clean.
6. Oatmeal is just so good.
7. My ice cream maker actually makes ice cream that tastes great.
8. I have yet to recover from jet lag... from Dec 6 when we went to America... 7 weeks of complete fatigue.
9. I have yet to find a reliable printing service in this city.
10. The traffic in the city has actually become worse.
11. The opening of the new far, far away airport is in just a couple more months.
12. The new $2,500 car will be introduced here in August... imagine all the 2-wheeled scooter owners all of a sudden driving 4-wheeled cars.  Can you say chaos?

Yes, that's right, folks.  Unbelievable.  

I fear for Roger Federer. 

~lk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day