'Tis the Season

Yes, that's right... My season of American Idol watching has begun.

I took a break this year from watching the month of audition city episodes... but now that Hollywood Week and beyond has started, I will be permanently glued to my TV on Wednesday and Thursday nights (yes... Weds and Thurs here in South Asia... 12 hour delay). 

I thought there were some pretty good singers last night... let's see how they all fare in the weeks to come!  

Happy Idol watching, everyone!

~lk

Comments

Day by Day said…
Have you noticed that Simon has been unusually "nice" in the auditions this year? Though, I hear now that it's Hollywood week that he is back to his old self.

My favorite shows at the moment are "The Apprentice", and "Survivor". Then we switch to "American Idol" and "Lost". We need a TIVO or DVDR to catch all the shows in peace! Although, we discovered that anyone can go on the network websites and catch past shows, too!

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

These are a few of my favorite things

Birthday Reflections