Flick

There are some movies playing in town that I would love to go see....

1. Michael Clayton
Michael Clayton

2. 27 Dresses
27 Dresses

3. Vantage Point
Vantage Point

All sound very good to me.  Let's see if I can make it out to the theater!

~lk

Comments

The SC Elwarts said…
These are just my personal opinion, so I understand that views expressed are not that of the blogger, but just thought I'd share.

Michael Clayton- "Erin Brochovich" meets "The Firm". 2 hour film that could have easily been done in 65-90 minutes. Personally, not one of my favorites at all. However, one of my friends thought it was pretty good.

Vantage Point- Overall, pretty good. Be prepared, though. You see the assassination 6 different times to get the different "vantage point"s. However, each time you see it, the story line builds.
Day by Day said…
I am curious about "27 Dresses". I believe it is produced by the same people who made "The Devil Wears Prada". Wasn't that a great movie!?

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day