Art!

To keep the kids engaged at the museums, we went to the gift shops first and let them choose postcards of famous paintings... and then we went on a search to find the 'originals' of the postcards they had chosen.  They seemed to enjoy it.  Here we are at the Louvre.

Clark and Cupid....

The kids at the Venus de Milo

And then of course the Mona Lisa. 


We enjoyed ourselves so very much and were sad to leave.  However, we did have to leave... but not without one last Starbucks!


Comments

Amber Himes said…
What a super idea! And you're looking goooood girl!
Trudy said…
I love these trip pictures!!! You all look fabulous and the kids will remember this for the rest of their lives. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy each other!
Trisha said…
Jealous I am of how beautiful you look, and of how much fun it looks like you all were having :)

I'm glad you had a restful and fun time.

Love,
Trish
Unknown said…
I'm lovin' the matching mother/daughter pink theme on this trip ;)

Popular posts from this blog

On Compassion

On Thanksgiving

Thoughts on Election Day